2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in HAL SMO(Ophthalmology) recruitment? What kind of questions are asked in written exam? Reference books for preparation?

Friends, I have applied for HAL Ophthalmology SMO recruitment. I want to know that what are all the rounds I have to clear? Also tell me what questions comes in the written exam? I would also like to know that which books to refer?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS Clerk examination? Reference books for preparation?
  7. Previous year papers of iGate
  8. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. When the notification for Coal India Limited recruitment exam will be released? What kind of questions are asked? Qualification required for recruitment?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in ISRO Stenographer written test? -- [New]
  12. Last 10 years placement papers for TCS
  13. What kind of questions are asked in written exam of DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pattern of this written exam?
  14. Whether the Interviewer takes interview in both Hindi & English languages for IBPS PO recruitment? What kind of questions they asked?
  15. How many rounds are available in TCS Ignite Interview? What kind of questions will be asked? Procedure and tips for preparation?
  16. Which types of questions are asked in FCI grade III written exam? Which books are good for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?
24th February 2023, 11:43 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How many rounds are there in HAL SMO(Ophthalmology) recruitment? What kind of questions are asked in written exam? Reference books for preparation?

The HAL SMO (Ophthalmology) recruitment process typically includes a written exam followed by an interview. The written exam may include questions on topics such as ophthalmic diseases, surgeries, equipment, instruments, and techniques, as well as general aptitude and reasoning.

As for reference books for preparation, some popular choices among ophthalmology professionals include:
  • Parson's Diseases of the Eye by Sihota and Tandon
  • Comprehensive Ophthalmology by AK Khurana
  • Clinical Ophthalmology by Kanski and Nischal
  • Ophthalmology Review Manual by Kenneth C. Chern and Michael A. Saidel

I hope this helps and good luck with your preparation!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?