13th January 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I have applied for GATE and preparing well for it. Actually I am not willing to do M.Tech. My aim is to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee. I am a Mechanical graduate. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL for Engineer Trainee?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in GATE to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  3. Sample question papers for BHEL engineer trainee recruitment?
  4. BHEL engineer trainee mechanical engineering question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  5. Previous year solved question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
  7. What should I prepare for graduate engineer trainee exam of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  9. what is the procedure to get engineer post in BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  11. Model question papers for BHEL and tips for the interview?
  12. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  13. Can I get placed in PSU on the basis of my GATE score? What is the usual guideline for submission of documents?
  14. When are the Results of JE Civil Exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria for BHEL Engineer/Management Trainee exam for SC candidates
  16. Previous year question papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee(Mechanical) written exam?
  17. When are the results of BHEL exam(Engineer trainee)?
  18. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
14th January 2016, 09:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited recruits mechanical engineering students as Engineering Trainee every year. The selection is based on GATE score followed by interview. You want to know about the number of posts or seats for mechanical engineering students.

No of posts: 115

Eligibility: Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in Engineering in relevant discipline from any recognized university.

Age limit: 27-29 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category students.

**You will be surprised to know that the online application has been started. Following are the important dates.

--starting date for apply online: 4th January 2016

--Last date to apply online:1st February 2016
14th January 2016, 11:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have applied for GATE and preparing well for it. Actually I am not willing to do M.Tech. My aim is to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee. I am a Mechanical graduate. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL for Engineer Trainee?
The total number of vacancies in BHEL Engineer Trainee is 200. For Mechanical Engineers vacancies available are Unreserved – 64, OBC – 24, SC – 18, ST – 9 & Total - 115. The eligibility is full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five years integrated Master’s Degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering/Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised university. The upper age limit is 27 years. The BHEL website link is
http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/index.jsp
You can also check the details in the pdf link given
http://amity.edu/placement/pdf%5C1288_2.pdf
15th January 2016, 04:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed B.Tech and preparing for GATE. It is good thing to get a job in BHEL. Since BHEL recruits the Engineering professionals through GATE Score only. There is No separate Written Examination conducted for it.

So you have to well prepare for it. One more thing I must confirm you that is GATE is not only for M.Tech and it is also for " Jobs under PSU's .

Recently Notification for Engineering professionals has been released. Around 200 vacancies across India for various disciplines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?