13th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Statistics. I want to apply for Trainee Engineer recruitment of TCS. Am I eligible to apply? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  2. What does Graduate Trainee in TCS means?
  3. What does Graduate Trainee means? Salary offered by TCS to Graduate Trainees?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  5. How to apply for Trainee Engineer post in TCS? Last date of application?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  7. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  8. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  9. Topics of Chemical Engineering for Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  11. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  12. Can I apply in FCI Management Trainee recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  14. Date of results of graduate engineer trainee exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  16. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  17. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  18. Sample question papers for BHEL engineer trainee recruitment?
27th October 2015, 06:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Statistics. I want to apply for Trainee Engineer recruitment of TCS. Am I eligible to apply? Kindly let me know asap.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?