20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th October 2018, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment is not specified in the official notification released by SSC.

The last date for submission of online application is November 19th, 2018.
25th October 2018, 10:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment?

SSC Stenographer has released a notification for Grade C and D recruitment on dated 22 October 2018. Number of vacancies are not declared now. Vacancy details will be updated soon. Eligible candidates can apply between 22 October to 19 November 2018.

Candidates can find more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...8_22102018.pdf
25th October 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer Grade C and D

Information about the number of vacancies has not been released, and it will be updated soon in the SSC official website. As the details of vacancies are unspecified, I suggest you to refer it's official website.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?