20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment being a BA graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA. I want to apply for Office Attendant post in Government of Bihar. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

25th October 2018, 09:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment being a BA graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment being a B.A graduate. To be eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board and you should be in the age range of 18 to 37 years. So, being a B.A graduate, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment.
25th October 2018, 03:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment being a BA graduate?

Being a BA graduate, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment. Candidates who have passed class 10th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for that post.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/pdf/re...o-%2004-18.pdf
25th October 2018, 07:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment is 10th standard from a recognized board. As you have completed your graduation, so with that qualification, you can apply for the positions like: Assistant, Library Assistant, Translator & Various Vacancies. So, I would suggest you to go for these positions according to your qualification, instead of Office Attendant position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?