3rd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?

Hi

I have completed msc physics. I am 32 years 10 months old and from telagana but married a andhra person. I fall in general category what are the options of government job. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  5. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  8. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  10. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  11. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  12. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  13. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  14. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What are the options of getting a job in government sector after completing M.Sc Physics?
  16. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
4th March 2016, 10:24 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?

There are various job option available in government sector after completion of M.Sc in physics such as Teaching/Research/Scientist/Astronaut.For teaching jobs in schools B.Ed with M.Sc physics is compulsory and for college cadre NET/SLET is compulsory.
4th March 2016, 11:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?

There are wide range of job opportunities in the Public sector for the M.Sc Physics post graduates.

Here are some of the government sectors which offer employment to these graduates is given below :

* BARC.

* DRDO.

* ONGC.

* BHEL.

* NTPC.

* ISRO.

* NIE.

* IOCL.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Armed forces.
28th January 2019, 05:56 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

There are many opportunities available in IT companies for M.Sc graduates i.e. Infosys, Wipro , CTS are recruiting M.Sc Physics graduates for Software jobs. They can also get the job in energy Plant, technician in Electronic Industry , Automobile Industry some of these companies are Maruti Udyog, TATA Motors and Tech Mahindra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?