13th February 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as an Advanced Trainee. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

19th February 2019, 08:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment? Requirements to apply?

The number of vacancies available in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment are 10. Details of vacancies are mentioned below:-

—> Advanced Trainee/ Company Trainee: 8
—> Advanced Trainee/ Sr. Company Trainee: 2

Candidates who have passed MBA/ Diploma/ ITI from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Advanced Trainee recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?