24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BSc graduate and I have heard about the HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as an Ayurvedic Medical Officer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

29th October 2018, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

The number of vacancies available in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment are 100. Requirements to apply for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- Five years Degree in Ayurveda with compulsory rotatory internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.

--> Age Limit :- 45 years as on 01.01.2018
29th October 2018, 06:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total 100 vacancies available under HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment. To apply, candidates should have completed 5 years of degree in Ayurveda and must have completed compulsory rotatory internship from an institute which is recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine. The age of the candidate should not exceed 45 years.

Web: https://www.hppsconline.in
29th October 2018, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Ayurvedic Medical Officer

Total Number of vacancies - 100 vacancies

>> You must have done 5 years degree in Ayurveda in order to be eligible.

>> And also you should have compulsory rotatory internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 45 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?