24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Ayurvedic Medical Officer under HPPSC recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is an Ayurvedic Medical Officer must have in HPPSC. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

31st May 2023, 10:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Ayurvedic Medical Officer under HPPSC recruitment?

Roles and responsibilities of an Ayurvedic Medical Officer in HPPSC recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Ayurvedic Medical Officer in HPPSC recruitment are given below:

Name of the Organization- HPPSC

Name of the Job Position- Ayurvedic Medical Officer

@ As an Ayurvedic Medical Officer, you are required to conduct the screening as well as diagnostic tests in order to reveal the health issues.

@ Also you should treat the patients in good manner with the traditional Ayurvedic medicine.

@ And you are required to undertake the ayurveda based research and also develop the contents and case studies..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?