24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

29th October 2018, 02:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you get age relaxation in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate. Candidates who belongs to OBC category of Himachal Pradesh, will get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. Upper age limit to apply for same is 45 years as on 01 January 2018.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.hppsconline.in/PublicApp/STD/11-2018.pdf
29th October 2018, 06:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the age relaxation for an SC candidate under HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same and many other important information. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment.pdf(956.1 KB, 0 views)
29th October 2018, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a relaxation in age applicable for OBC category candidates. The detailed information about this recruitment is given below.

Name of the organization - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Ayurvedic Medical Officer

>> Maximum age - 45 years

>> Age of the candidates must be reckoned as on 1st January, 2018

>> Of course, there will be relaxation applicable for reserved candidates. 5 years relaxation in upper age limit to the candidates of OBC of HP.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?