9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

Can I know that is experience requires to apply in MPSC recruitment of Sales Tax Inspector? How many vacancies are available in this recruitment? Kindly reply to me immediately.

11th November 2016, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

No, as far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible for applying for Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 38 years.

Total Number of vacancies - Total of 181 vacancies are available

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued official notification for filling up for the posts of Sales Tax Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?