5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BBA graduate and I have heard about Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Senior Personal Assistant. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

8th October 2019, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total 35 vacancies available under Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have Shorthand speed of 110 wpm in English. Candidates should have knowledge in computer and must have a typing speed of 40 wpm. The age of the candidate should not exceed 32 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.

Web: http://www.sci.gov.in
8th October 2019, 07:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Vacancies are available under Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ 35 nos.

~~ Requirements to apply:

Educational Qualification: Job seekers should possess a bachelors degree in any subject from a recognized university.

Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BBA graduate and I have heard about Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Senior Personal Assistant. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

Number of vacancies available in the Supreme Court of India for the Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is 35 (it may subject to change due to administrative reasons.

The requirements to apply for the Senior Personal Assistant recruitment in the Supreme Court of India are given below:

>> Candidates with a degree from a recognized university

>> Candidates should have proficiency in shorthand (English) with a speed of 110 words per minute

>> Candidates should have knowledge of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 words per minute

>> Candidates with at least 2 years experience of working as Stenographer Grade – D or as Steno Typist in equivalent grade or collectively in the said grades or higher grades

>> Candidates upper age should be below 32 years (age relaxation available for the SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th October 2019, 07:58 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

** TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 35 POSTS.

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

i) Degree of a recognized University.

ii) Proficiency in Shorthand (English) with a speed of 110 w.p.m.

iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 w.p.m.

** EXPERIENCE: Two years experience.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 32 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
9th October 2019, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Senior Personal Assistant

>> Total Number of vacancies (For Senior Personal Assistant) - 35 vacancies

@ You must have completed 'Degree' of a recognized university. You should have proficiency in Shorthand(English) with a speed of 110 words per minute.

@ You should have knowledge of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 words per minute.

@ You must have 2 years of experience working as a Stenographer Grade-D (or) as steno typist in equivalent grade or collectively in the said grades or higher grade.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 32 years in order to be eligible.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
13th October 2019, 12:00 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How many vacancies are there in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

No. of Vacancies declared by Supreme court of India as below:

1. Personal Assistant- 23 Post
2. Sr. Personal Assistant- 35 Post

Age Limit:

For Personal Assistant- Max. 27 Year
For Sr. Personal Assistant- Max. 32 Year

(Relaxation is age limit available as per govt. rules)

Educational Qualificaton:

For Personal Assistant-
1. Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
2. Shorthand knowledge in English with speed of 100 wpm.
3. Knowledge of computer with typing speed minimum 40 wpm.

For Sr. Personal Assistant-
1. Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
2. Shorthand knowledge in English with speed of 110 wpm.
3. Knowledge of computer with typing speed minimum 40 wpm.
4. 2 year experience as stenographer grade - D

Basic Salary:

For Personal Assistant- Rs. 44900/-
For Sr. Personal Assistant- Rs. 47600/-

(Other allowance also payable as per govt. rules)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?