22nd September 2011, 06:09 PM
Ganesamoorthieee

Which books to read for EEE written test of BHEL Supervisor Trainee?

I applied bhel superviser trainees ,which book is read for eee written test?

2nd October 2011, 02:32 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which books to read for EEE written test of BHEL Supervisor Trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesamoorthieee View Post
I applied bhel superviser trainees ,which book is read for eee written test?

RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR BHEL ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books for Electrical Engineering are as follows...

Study Guide To BHEL Electrical Engineering Supervisor Trainees
ISBN: 8183550061

Study Guide BHEL Engineer Trainees Electrical Engineering (Includs Technical And Non-technical Sections)
ISBN: 8183555179

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL
ISBN: 8183551300

Objective General Engineering : NTPC,SAIL,BHEL
ISBN: 8183552447

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams
ISBN: 8183551303

-> Try to buy any of the above books and prepare for the exam daily to score good marks in the exam...

Quote:
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."
2nd October 2011, 09:15 AM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Which books to read for EEE written test of BHEL Supervisor Trainee?

Following books are better choice ib my opinion for EEE written test of BHEL:-

*Study Guide BHEL Engineer Trainees Electrical Engineering (Includs Technical And Non-technical Sections)

*Objective General Engineering : NTPC,SAIL,BHEL

*Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL

*Study Guide To BHEL Electrical Engineering Supervisor Trainees

*Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams.

All the best!
5th July 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to read for EEE written test of BHEL Supervisor Trainee?

sir, i am a btech graduate in eee branch of 2013 batch with 7.83 cgpa but only less than 60% in 2 sc. so for which govt jobs i can apply & suitable job to work in bhel.si please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?