5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BCom and I want to apply in Supreme Court of India recruitment for the post of Senior Personal Assistant. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

8th October 2019, 07:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Selection procedure in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Shorthand Skill Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 12:06 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment for a BCom graduate?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Senior Personal Assistant in Supreme Court of India will consist of following stages ;-

Stage 1 - Written Test.

Stage 2 - Shorthand (English) Test.

Stage 3 - Typing Speed test on Computer.

Stage 4 - Interview.

For more detailed information regarding the scheme of subsequent stages of recruitment, you can refer to the link https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2019paspa/Adv-Eng.pdfand download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
9th October 2019, 02:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BCom and I want to apply in Supreme Court of India recruitment for the post of Senior Personal Assistant. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure of Senior Personal Assistant recruitment in the Supreme Court of India is given below:

Written Test – Objective type questions (MCQ) – 50 General English questions, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions – Maximum marks – 100 (qualifying marks – 50)

Shorthand (English) Test (at the speed of 110 words per minute) – Maximum marks – 100 (qualifying marks – 50)

Typing Speed Test on Computer (minimum speed of 40 words per minute) – Maximum marks – 10 (qualifying marks – 5)

Interview – Maximum marks – 25 (qualifying marks – 13)

Supreme Court of India website link is given Click Here
9th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

** SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Selection of candidates will be through Written Test, Computer Knowledge Test, Shorthand Test, Typing Speed Test and Interview.
9th October 2019, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Senior Personal Assistant

>> Selection Process consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ Written Test - 1 hour 45 Minutes

@ Shorthand (English) Test - 7 Minutes

@ Typing Speed Test on Computer - 10 Minutes

@ Interview

>> I request you to go through 2nd and 3rd page of the official notification for more detailed information about the selection process.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?