3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 04:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment?

Total number of vacancies available in TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment is 46 including 3 carries forward vacancies viz, ST(G)-PSTM, BC(OBCM) (G)-DAP - LD/LC/DF AC, BC - M (G). Last date to apply online application is 31 October 2018.

For more details, you should visit the official notification link mentioned below.
http://tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/20...notyfn_APP.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?