12th August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare and apply for Avionic job in HAL, Hyderabad?

hi..i'm doing my 3rd year eletronics and instrumention engineering..i'm intrested doing avionic job in hal hyderabad ...how an i prepare for it..ple help me..to get over it

28th January 2015, 10:03 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to prepare and apply for Avionic job in HAL, Hyderabad?

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) recruit Management Trainees- MT on every year. The recruitment examination will be conducted online and the total test duration will be of two and half Hours.

How to Apply :
  • Visit www.hal-india.com website to apply online for HAL.
  • Before applying you should have valid email ID.
  • Scan the copy of latest passport size colour photograph .
  • Log on through the website ww.hal-india.com.
  • Click on “careers”  click here to apply for the post in Design disciplines.
  • If you are a new user register yourself.
  • Fill all the details carefully.
  • Fill all the details of fee payment carefully and submit the form.
  • On submission, Application Confirmation Page will be displayed.
  • You are required to print the Application Conformation Page for future reference.

Preparation tips:

HAL exam is being a challenging exam, you need to put in a lot of hard work and planning. Self assessment is an important part in the preparation. Practice as many mock test as possible in close to examination.
A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required. While solving problem you must have balance between speed and accuracy. Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc. Keep a check on your performance. It is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous year question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model paper also.

Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intutive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intution on whether you can solve it.

You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam. During exam preparation, avoid heavy oily food just before exam. Take more vegetables and fresh water.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?