12th August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job at HAL, Nasik having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering??

Dear sir,
I am interesting to do job in nashik hal. I have completed my electrical diploma engg.with 68% in2009 .from govt.polytechnic nanded. N want to do job in nashik hal how do i apply for it plz help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%
  4. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  5. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  6. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  7. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job in HAL after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  11. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  12. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  13. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  14. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  15. How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma
  16. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  18. Where can I get job four year partime diploma in electrical engineering?
9th December 2014, 11:36 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to apply for job at HAL, Nasik having completed Diploma in Electrical engineering??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am interesting to do job in nashik hal. I have completed my electrical diploma engg.with 68% in2009 .from govt.polytechnic nanded. N want to do job in nashik hal how do i apply for it plz help me sir.
HAL is an Indian State Owned aerospace and defence company. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. The essential requirements to apply for a job this company are as follows –
The candidate should have done degree or diploma in engineering.

-The candidates should have relevant experience.
-The age limit should be up to 35 years. There are reservations in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates in case of age limits.

All the above qualifications should be from a recognized university or college. The courses should be full time courses. You should pass the basic test of air regulations, navigation and aviation technology. If you have above qualification, then you can apply for a job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Selection of candidates based on the competitive online test followed by personal interview.

How to apply:

-You should have valid email ID.
-Scan the copy of latest passport size colour photograph .
-Log on through the website ww.hal-india.com.
-Click on “careers” à click here to apply for the post in Design disciplines.
-If you are a new user register yourself.
-Fill all the details carefully.
-Fill all the details of fee payment carefully and submit the form.
-On submission, Application Confirmation Page will be displayed. You are required to print the Application Conformation Page for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?