24th October 2012, 02:43 PM

How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?

Hi there,
I want to apply for the exams like, HAL,ADA,NAL like defence sectors. Already i have applied for the HAL, Now i want to know where i can find the "call for" for these like govt sectors.whether i have to watch their website daily, or is there any other way? Please guide me...

Thanks and regards...
[email protected]

17th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?

Sir I m 10 itipassef wd electrical trade amd o want to fp aprrentice inHAL
6th May 2023, 01:29 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?

To apply for the exams of HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), ADA (Aeronautical Development Agency), and NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories), you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the official websites of HAL, ADA, and NAL to check for any job openings or recruitment notifications.

2. Check the eligibility criteria for the desired position and ensure that you meet the requirements.

3. If eligible, fill out the application form with accurate details and attach the required documents.

4. Pay the application fee, if applicable.

5. Submit the application form online and keep a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.

6. Wait for the selection process to commence, which may include written tests, interviews, and/or skill tests.

It is important to keep a check on the official websites of these organizations for any new recruitment notifications and follow the application process carefully to avoid any mistakes or errors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?