5th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Job in HAL after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Respected sir, I have complited deploma in civil with 78 % agrigate ,I m interested for doing job in HAL, so can i get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  3. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  4. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  7. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  8. How to get a government job after doing civil engineering diploma?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  11. How to get a job in CDAC after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for HAL after passing B.E computer engineering with an aggregate of 60%? I have completed my diploma with 64%
  13. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  15. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  18. Can I get a job in HAL after passing B.E with Mechanical Engineering
14th October 2015, 10:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job in HAL after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I have complited deploma in civil with 78 % agrigate ,I m interested for doing job in HAL, so can i get the job?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for "HAL Apprenticeship" after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants must an Indian National.
- Applicants should complete a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board in India.
- Applicants with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.

The information regarding the HAL Apprenticeship openings in HAL will be published through the official website. You can apply for the position, if you possess the required qualification. The selection of posts in HAL will be based on the Written examination, HR Interview and Technical round. Those who qualify in the written test can be called for a personal interview.

For further Information, please visit the official website - www.hal-india.com/CAREERS/M__206
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?