5th February 2014, 08:49 AM
mohit.pal1

How to prepare for Railway Loco Pilot job?

I want to prepare for loco pilot job in railway. How to prepare for it in easy way and which book I preffer for technical portion help me plz

19th March 2014, 11:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Railway Loco Pilot job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit.pal1 View Post
I want to prepare for loco pilot job in railway. How to prepare for it in easy way and which book I preffer for technical portion help me plz
Hey friend,

To be eligible for Railway Loco Pilot Job,there are criteria's which are needed for applying for the exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

>> The candidate need the Nationality standard which is Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-30 years of age.There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and it is 5 years for ST/SC,3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the exam

SELECTION PROCESS:

The candidate is selected through Written Examination and followed by Aptitude Test.

ALL THE BEST
30th March 2014, 06:38 PM
Ankita Goel121

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Railway Loco Pilot job?

Hey friend;
As per your query regarding the material for Railway Loco Pilot job preparation , you must follow the model test papers and technical solved papers by "Kiran Prakashan".

All the very best for your exam...
Thank you
3rd January 2018, 11:35 AM
jyotishah976

Smile Re: How to prepare for Railway Loco Pilot job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit.pal1 View Post
I want to prepare for the loco pilot job in railway. How to prepare for it in an easy way and which book I prefer for technical portion help me plz

To prepare for RRB Loco Pilot Exam, you must follow the following tips and plan your preparations accordingly.

1. As per the notification, the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 is expected in the year 2018. So starting your preparations from today will add an advantage in your preparations.

2. Now to prepare for the exam, the first thing you must know about is exam syllabus and Paper Pattern.

3. After that know the important topics of RRB ALP Exam. Knowing the important topics with weightage will help you to prepare the most scoring topics first and score good marks.

4. Don't leave any topics untouched. You must have knowledge about every topic. Questions can be asked from any of the topics. So you must be prepared for all the topics.

5. The best thing to score good marks in any exam is to solve a lot of questions. This will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.

6. Solve mock tests and Previous Years RRB ALP Question papers to boost your preparation.

7. Analyze your weak points and work on that.

8. Prepare from the best books of RRB ALP Exam. Some of the recommended books are:

• RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (English)
  • RRB Assistant loco Pilot Technicians Exam Books 2018- V V K Suburaj
  • Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam- Lal Jain

Hope this tips will help you to crack the exam.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?