23rd February 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Technical Assistant and just heard about the recruitment of Government of Bihar. So, can I know about the written test of Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

9th March 2019, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?

The selection of candidates for the post of Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment will be done through merit basis of the academic qualification.

To be eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute and you should be in the age range of 21 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?