4th November 2015, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?

Hi,
I have completed M.A.(Labour Management) and PG Diploma in Labour Law having 3 years of experience in HR field. I want to apply for Labour Welfare Officer job in Government sector. How should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  2. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  3. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  4. Which are the optional subjects for LLM?
  5. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  6. Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?
  7. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years question papers of UGC NET Labour Welfare/IR/HR?
  10. Objective type Questions on Social Science and Labour Law for Labour Officers Exam in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  12. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can i do for job of Labour Officer?
  14. Syllabus of Labour Welfare and practice applied component?
  15. Sample Question Papers for Written Exam for the position of Labour Officer in an Organization?
  16. Past years question papers of Labour Officer Examination?
  17. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  18. Details of post graduate Diploma in Labour Law?
14th November 2015, 12:38 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?

Eligibility criteria to become a government labour welfare:
candidate can have any of the following qualifications:
Diploma in Industrial relations and Personnel Management
Diploma in Labour Laws or welfare
Bachelor’s degree in either Arts, Commerce,Science
MBA in Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Development
masters of labour management
bachelors in any stream + bachelors in law,labour relation,social welfare,social science,social work,labour laws and administrative laws.
age limit:21 to 32 years
As you have above qualification you get apply for the post of government labour welfare officer.
Notification for this exam will be released by every state.so,wait for the notification.
selection process:
written exam
Interview
5th July 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?

Job oppotunities in Govt. of West Bengal after PG diploma in HRD and Labour welfare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?