18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What can i do for job of Labour Officer?

Dear sir/mam,

i am hr but i intrested in work in labour officer but what can i do for that plz guide me

21st May 2014, 09:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can i do for job of Labour Officer?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to go for or want to do a labor officer job and you want to know about the qualification for that post. So I am going to tell you about the problem of yours and tried to solve your problem as far as possible.

So first of all if you want to be a labor officer so you have to study hard as for the main requirement for the job. Because many post require for students as for the study that they studied in their future. And then you required for the very good skill for the job as for it required for the post of job. And the more skill you have got or developed the more your chance to get the job. So for that you have to develop your skill for that.

And for the qualification process you need to be a graduate or be a good student in your degree carrier. And for a good labor officer you have to listen to the people or the under labor who works under you so for that you can be a good officer and be the best as possible for that.
11th August 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have finished diploma in industrial safety undergraduate at annamalai university is this enough for the labour officer job
6th January 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam, i want to know how to apply and what is the process for selection labour welfare officer and similar post in the govt.sector.i have completed M.S.W and experience in private sector labour welfare position. please suggest me.

Thanks and Regard.
21st June 2020, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a primary diploma teacher become a labour officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?