12th May 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?

hello sir,
My name is Gajendra Prajapat. i am recently completed my 12th with 66% marks in commerce from gujrat board.Now I am doing B.C.A..I want to join air force after B.C.A.Should I join air force and what are the requirements to join air force.My contact no. is 919898967764 and my email is [email protected] you...

13th May 2015, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
My name is Gajendra Prajapat. i am recently completed my 12th with 66% marks in commerce from gujrat board.Now I am doing B.C.A..I want to join air force after B.C.A.Should I join air force and what are the requirements to join air force.My contact no. is 919898967764 and my email is [email protected] you...
You can join in Indian Air force exam through CDS exam.

Procedure for CDS exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE.

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
13th May 2015, 10:24 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?

As per your qualification mentioned of commerce and computer field, I would like to let you know that you are not eligible to get a job in Air Forces because the minimum qualification required to join Air Force is :

For CDS examination, candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university or bachelor's degree with Physics or Mathematics from a recognized university.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and more than 23 years.

So you are a commerce stream student that is why you are not eligible to join Air Forces.

But there are some other defense services you can join on the basis of your graduation BCA :

UPSC CDS IMA - Indian Military Academy Examination : Candidate having degree in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to apply and age should be between 19-24 years.

UPSC CDS OTA - Officers Training Academy Examination : Any degree is enough to apply for this recruitment and age of the application should not be more than 25 years.

Except these jobs, you can also apply for jobs in Para Military Forces like - BSF, CAPF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, NIA for Constable and Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Post.

But to apply for SI or ASI jobs, you need to have a degree in any discipline and maximum age limit is 25 years.

To apply for constable post, you should have passed 10th class from a recognized board and age should be between 18-23 years.

Other than these all jobs, you can apply for SI and Constable recruitment in State Level Police Services like - MP Police SI and Constable Jobs, CG Police, Delhi Police, and other state police services so you have many chances and options to choose.

To apply for all these jobs, you should be in touch with latest job updates available on various recruitment related websites like - Jobsplatform, Jagran Josh etc. so keep visiting such websites for latest information and apply for jobs.
13th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in Indian Air Force after completion of your BCA course, you need to appear in CDS examination. The CDS examination is conducted by UPSC every year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Military/ Naval/ Air Force/ Officers Training Academy. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics subjects at 10+2 level from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
13th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

To join Indian Air Force, you need to crack the CDS Examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Basic Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed degree course with Mathematics at intermediate level from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination. Final year of degree course may also apply. The candidate age should be between 19-24 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The selection process is based on written exam, ssb interview, medical test and physical test.

More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
29th April 2016, 03:18 PM
sah.alok932

After BCA,Combined Defence Service Examination is the best way to join Indian Air Force.
CDSE needs to have candidates qualified Graduation with pass marks only,no minimum percentage requires in any stream but with Physics and Maths in Intermediate/10+2.
It is mandatory to pass Intermediate with Physics and Maths in order to join Indian Air Force through CDSE.
Age limit-18 to 21 years,at the time of commencement of course.
CDSE gives entry in Flying Branch as a pilot in Indian Air Force after applying with Graduation,AFA-Air Force Academy-offers Permanent Commission-service for 30 years full.
Selection Process is of three stage
1)Written Exam
2)5 days Service Selection Board(SSB) Interview
3)Medical Test
After clearing all above stages one is qualified completely.
It takes almost one complete full year to complete all the three stages of selection in Indian Air Force.
30th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sumant singh.I am student of bca .Can i join iaf in age of 25 as a fighter pilot.
28th May 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join indian airforce and unfortunately I got 37 marks in English Recently I passed my class 12th with pcm and I scored 57 percentage what I have to do........
7th May 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son wants to join IAF and he has passed in First class in 12th 2019, pcm and scored 67%, and in english 70,eco.76, bst,57, Acc,78,cmp,77 is he is he eligible to join,know or after completion of degree, 9980405441
3rd November 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I HV failed in science n maths in 12th I HV to join Indian AirForce wt I HV to do to join sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?