3rd February 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?

Hello
I have Completed the Lady Brabourne Diploma
for the Advancement of Needle Work Course
from a pupil of Suri Mahila Samity, Birbhum.
The Directorated of School Education.
I can sit the School Service Commission Examination
as a Assitant Teacher in work education subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  2. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  3. Important questions an answers of Work Education Subject and TET to appear for school service commission exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  5. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  6. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  7. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  9. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  11. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service exam in computer/work education
  12. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  13. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  14. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  16. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.A. student of Manav Bharti University?
  17. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  18. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
3rd February 2015, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have Completed the Lady Brabourne Diploma
for the Advancement of Needle Work Course
from a pupil of Suri Mahila Samity, Birbhum.
The Directorated of School Education.
I can sit the School Service Commission Examination
as a Assitant Teacher in work education subject.
No, diploma degree holder candidate are not eligible for School Service Commission Work Education written exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
24th September 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?

I have completed the 2 years Tailoring & needle work diploma from Netaji subhash open university after completed 3 yrs graduation from Burdwan University. I can sit the school service Commission examination as a assistant teacher in work education subject????
4th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passes graduation from C.U then admitted Diploma in needle work in NSOU after completion the course I can sit the WBSSC as a assistant teacher in work education?
Please reply [email protected]
21st May 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Lady Brabourne diploma in tailoring and needle work course for 3 years is UGC recognised?
8th August 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years general degree course,and want to apply WBSSC for the post of assistant teacher of work education,and also want to know what course i should be completed for this case??? although my obtain mark is below 45% in degree course.
18th October 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.ed & b.a in Burdwan University ...I want work education deploma course .....how I apply this course??
22nd February 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to give examination in work education in west bengal school service commission?
25th November 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed lady brabourne for 2 years can I eligible for wbengal school service commission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?