5th April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How will I get Air Force forum to apply for Air Force?

sir. I am the student of class 12 and i want to join for the airforce. how will i get airforce forum to apply in airforce. as i am studying in class 12.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  5. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  6. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  7. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  8. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  11. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  13. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  14. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  16. Can a Commerce student be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force?
  17. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force -- [New]
  18. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
5th April 2014, 11:21 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How will I get Air Force forum to apply for Air Force?

You can join Indian Air Force through NDA Examination. NDA Examination is the way to enter the Air Force Examination. But it is hard to clear without proper preparation. Every year thousands of aspirants appearing for NDA Examination to enter Army, Navy and Air Force Services.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination the aspirant have to completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to apply for this examination. The aspirant must have attained the minimum age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 19 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The application forms are available in the month of March or April and July or August in the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?