29th July 2013, 03:00 PM
singh_shipra

What is the criteria of Air Force selection?

sir,i want to know about criteria of AIR FORCE selection and also tell me that can women also apply for AFCAT exam.I am persuing B.E(ECE) can i have technical job chance in air force

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  4. Airforce "y" group forms and eligibility based on 12th percentage
  5. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  6. Salaries after Btech Biotechnology? Scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  8. How can I join IAF? What can I do to join this?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  10. Can I join IAF without appearing for NDA Exam having secured 77% in 12th with PCM?
  11. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  12. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  14. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  15. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  16. How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?
  17. How much marks I have to get to join in Airforce? I am studying in 12th class
  18. Criteria to join Air Force after completing my degree in computers?
7th August 2013, 10:47 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the criteria of Air Force selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singh_shipra View Post
sir,i want to know about criteria of AIR FORCE selection and also tell me that can women also apply for AFCAT exam.I am persuing B.E(ECE) can i have technical job chance in air force
As you are doing B.E and want to do technical job in Indian Air force, the best entry suits to your requirement is AFCAT. AFCAT is basically Air force common admission Test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. The eligibility required for the AFCAT and Technical entry is given below:

Education Qualification
For the Technical entry B.E/B.TECH in any discipline is required. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible for this entry.
PreFinal year candidates can apply through University Entry scheme only.

Age Limit
Candidates applying for the Technical course in Indian Air force should have age between 19-27 years. No relaxation in age will be given to any category candidates.

Since you are a female candidate and want to join Indian Air force as a technical officer the above entry scheme is only available for you.

For more information regarding the Air force common admission test you can visit at the below given web site:

www.careerairforce.nic.in/‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?