10th August 2014, 08:21 PM
nooblord

If I complete Diploma in CS after 12th will I be able to join TES Air Force? Eligibility and joining rank?

Sir, my age is 23 and i have finished 12th + diploma in CS. IF i complete my AMIE will i be able to join TES air force??? if yes what is the procedure and what rank would i be assigned by the end of training!!!!!

15th August 2014, 11:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I complete Diploma in CS after 12th will I be able to join TES Air Force? Eligibility and joining rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblord View Post
Sir, my age is 23 and i have finished 12th + diploma in CS. IF i complete my AMIE will i be able to join TES air force??? if yes what is the procedure and what rank would i be assigned by the end of training!!!!!

TES stands for Technical Entry Scheme and to apply for this exam for joining in Indian Air Force there are certain qualification which are listed below:

The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed 17-22 years.Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

As per the standards which you possess you are ineligible for joining in the force.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?