27th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW Agency?

hello sir/mam-my name is jaypalsinh rathod and i am undergraduate plz tell me how can join in raw agency. I am from bhiloda in gujrat. 9409614687

17th April 2013, 01:38 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: How can I join RAW Agency?

It’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc.
1. Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .

2. Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Various Posts under this category are following :-

Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer

3. Analyst Level

Generally they are posted on a desk job, An analyst play a great role in the organization .

Various Posts under this category are following :-

Central Intelligence Officer
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – ( IB have recently invited application for this post )
Junior Intelligence Officer

4. Experts in Various Field
RAW is having a panel of experts in various fields; Whether you are a handwriting expert, a super computer hacker or any other special one, RAW had a lot opportunity for you .
You have to join any other agency and prove yourself, then you have a chance to enter this intelligence agency .

So basically you can not join RAW directly ( Right Now ), If you really want to work in this agency then you have to join some other department and prove yourself there . But there may be a direct recruitment in RAW in future .

For most of the respected posts, the educational qualification is graduation .
9th February 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Suppose I am working in CBI than how they will choice that this person is able to join raw.
26th February 2022, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm graduate in second division please help me because my father dream are his son become ib or raw in feature and i also advised daily to my daughters to prepare job for ib or raw in features. I know I'm poor in qualification if there any chance for me to join ib then please suggest me how i have to do due to my ages is 1984 /10/22.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?