25th February 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment. But I don’t know when to apply and what is the last date. So, can anyone of you please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

27th February 2019, 09:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you need the important dates to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment. So, you can attend the walk in interview on 1St March 2019 and 2nd March 2019.

Web: http://www.ecil.co.into
27th February 2019, 11:06 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment. But I don’t know when to apply and what is the last date. So, can anyone of you please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

Electronics Corporation of India (ECIL) a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is engaging Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) in the disciplines such as ECE, CSE, EEE, MECH and CIVIL.

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) recruitment are given below:

Walk in on 01/03/2019 (09.30 to 16.30 hrs) for ECE and CSE branches

Walk in on 02/03/2019 (09.30 to 16.30 hrs) for EEE, MECH and CIVIL branches

Electronics Corporation of India (ECIL) website link is given Click Here
27th February 2019, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment:

Major important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment are given below,

Name of the organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Apprentice

>> ECE and CSE - 1st March, 2019 (9:30 to 16:30 hrs)

>> EEE, Civil and Mech - 2nd March, 2019 (9:30 to 16:30 hrs)

Venue of Examination - CLDC, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL, Hyderabad

Phone - 040 27182279/ 6454

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
27th February 2019, 10:43 PM
Mantun Bhai

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment.

Important Dates:

Application submission Open date : 19.02.2019

Application submission last date : 02.03.2019

For more information, you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?