16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Graduate Mechanical Apprentice published by The Institute for Plasma Research. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

19th September 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Graduate Mechanical Apprentice published by The Institute for Plasma Research. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

Important dates of the Graduate Apprentices in The Institute for Plasma Research are given below:

Last date to apply – 25th September, 2019 till 5 PM

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Click Here) for the Graduate Apprentices recruitment in The Institute of Plasma Research.
19th September 2019, 05:48 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Important dates of The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment

>> Important Date:

Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 14 August 2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official Portal (i.e) Click Here on or before 25/09/2019 till 5.00 pm.

Here I have attaching you the PDF of official notification please go through for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ipr-49-apprentices-posts-advt-details.pdf(686.7 KB, 0 views)
19th September 2019, 10:54 PM
mebatman

Important dates of The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment are :
Online application starts on -10-09-2019
Online application ends on -25-09-2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?