16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Graduate Mechanical Apprentice post in The Institute for Plasma Research recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

19th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Graduate Mechanical Apprentice post in The Institute for Plasma Research recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

Candidates are selected for the Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) recruitment in The Institute Plasma Research purely on merit basis.

The Graduate Apprentice is available for the period of one year only at The Institute of Plasma Research. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
19th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Selection procedure in The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be on Merit basis.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?