16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

19th September 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

Eligibility for the Graduate Apprentices (Mechanical Engineering) recruitment in The Institute for Plasma Research is given below:

Candidates who have passed B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (1st Class) from a recognized college or university

Candidate’s upper age limit is 26 years (26 + 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 26 + 3 years for OBC candidates and 26 + 10 years for PWD candidates)

Candidates who have obtained the above mentioned degree in the year 2018 or 2019 are only eligible to apply

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th September 2019, 05:45 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidate should have completed First class B.Tech or B.E. in Mechanical discipline.

>> Maximum age limit is 26 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 06:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Graduate Mechanical Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.Tech or B.E. in Mechanical discipline from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?