23rd October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?

Hello
After 3rd year 6th sem I want to going to the summer training. I am B.Tech. student from ECE branch of MACERC,Jaipur(Raj.) .so
How can I apply for summer training in NTPC,L&T,BHEL,ONGC ?

Please inform me

26th October 2014, 03:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?

As you are in the 6th semester of B.Tech you are eligible for internships in various organizations. There are internships available in both public and private Organizations.

Organizations offering internships:

• ONGC
• BHEL
• NTPC
• BSNL
• DRDO and more

Selection Process:

• Written test
• Technical Interview and
• Interview

You can get the information on internships available from,

• Organization’s website

For more information,

ONGC

BHEL

NTPC

Find the attached document containing interview questions which were asked in previous years.
8th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?

I am student of 3rd year , IT services and Management and want to do Industrial Training plz help me. Contact me [email protected]
Mob: 8377075917
10th January 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student of mechanical engineering. I want to do industrial training in manufacturing field pls help me ...
[email protected].
25th January 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am b.tech 3rd year (6th semester) student of electronic and communication engineering. I want to do industrial summer training in NTPC, please help me ..
LAVKUSH MISHRA
[email protected].
29th May 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am doing b.Tech. I am third year student of electronic and communication engineering. I want to do industrial summer training in signal processing. Please help me.
I am Deepak sunar
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?