5th October 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

24th October 2018, 07:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment?

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment are given below.

Important dates:

Starting date for submission of offline application form: 25 September 2018

Last date for submission of offline application form 25 October 2018 till 05.45 PM

Total number of vacancies for Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment: 09 posts

You can get more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sit...-2018_0-_0.pdf
24th October 2018, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment?

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment:

Some of the major important dates and number of vacancies available in Belagavi District Court Stenographer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Belagavi District Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> Issue of official notification - 25th September, 2018

>> Starting date to apply online - 25th September, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 25th October, 2018 (Till 05:45 PM)

Total Number of vacancies under this recruitment - 62 vacancies

@ Stenographer vacancies alone - 9 vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?