11th December 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for ITI Holder in Electrical Trade?

Respected Sir,
I have done my ITI in Electrical Trade. I want to apply for Government jobs. Kindly provide me the jobs availability in Government sector. Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs suitable for ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition holder?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET being an ITI Trade holder in Electrical?
  5. Job opportunities for 10th and ITI Trade Wireman in Gujarat?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for CSE Diploma holder?
  8. Which is the best ITI Trade for girls?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma holder in Plastic Technology? -- [New]
  12. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  14. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  15. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  16. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  17. Software courses after ITI Electrical Trade?
  18. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
30th April 2016, 04:22 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for ITI Holder in Electrical Trade?

With ITI in Electrical trade , you can apply for the following jobs.

1. You can apply for the Recruitments under Scouts and Guides quota in RRC,South east railway.

2. You can apply for the post of Technician in National Jalma institute of Leprosy and other mycobacterial diseases.
The job location is in Agra.

3. You can apply for the post of Lab Assistant in HLL Biotech limited
The job location will be in chennai.

4. You can apply for the post of Junior Staff Assistant in ILBS.
The job location will be in Delhi.

5. You can apply for the post of Electrician in Govt. of Madhya pradesh-Indira Sagar Engineering college .
The job location will be in Indore

6. You can apply for the post of Accountant in Department of School Education Haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?