10th December 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Cabin Crew Trainee in Air India Express Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join Air India Express Limited through its recruitment as a Cabin Crew Trainee. I know little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Cabin Crew Trainee in this Air India Express Limited? Kindly tell me asap.

15th June 2023, 12:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Cabin Crew Trainee in Air India Express Limited?

Job profile of Cabin Crew Trainee in Air India Express Limited recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Cabin Crew Trainee in Air India Express Limited recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company- Air India Express Limited

Name of the Job Position- Cabin Crew Trainee

@ As a Cabin Crew Trainee, you are required to understand the duties of assigned position during the flight and act accordingly.

@ You need to welcome the travelers on board and help them in seating regard when it is necessary.

@ You need to adhere to the established regulations and procedures.

@ Also you need to prepare the reports accurately regarding the happenings.

@ You need to make sure the satisfaction of the passengers by answering the questions and offer them the assistance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?