12th January 2012, 11:14 PM
Mukeshkasar

How to improve my English after clearing the IBPS PO Exam?

Hi sir, i am cleared ibps po exam. I want interview tips & questions. I am in marathi medium so how i improve my english. English compulsory for interview. Pls sent information on- [email protected] Thank you!

31st January 2012, 10:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve my English after clearing the IBPS PO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukeshkasar View Post
Hi sir, i am cleared ibps po exam. I want interview tips & questions. I am in marathi medium so how i improve my english. English compulsory for interview. Pls sent information on- [email protected] Thank you!
Like any other work learning a particular language requires lot of patience and dedication. Writing and speaking are two different fields. When you are writing you can work with your own pace but when you are speaking you have to go with the flow. You cant stop in between and think how you will say what you have to say.
You can work on it by doing some regular exercise. Reading newspaper is the first most thing one should do everyday. While doing so you can enhance reading speed. Reading a lot of print interview will also help. Nowadays so many news channels are having debate over a particular issue, by watching you will gain a lot from it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?