1st August 2019, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Finance Trainee Officer in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Finance Trainee Officer in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

4th August 2019, 10:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Finance Trainee Officer in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPPPL) intends to recruit Trainee Officers (Finance) and Supervisors (Survey) and for its Project sites.

Total 5 vacancies are there. They didn't mention about the job roles or responsibilities in their official notice. You can check their website, http://www.cvppindia.com for any further information regarding this.

Eligible candidates may apply for this position within 25th July, 2019.
5th August 2019, 10:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Job profile of Finance Trainee Officer in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Finance Trainee Officer in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!
The Job profile of Finance Trainee Officer at Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited is the candidate must have to Undertake financial tasks including budget monitoring, assisting in producing the Financial Statements, treasury management, financial modelling, completion of grant claims and statistical returns and interpretation of financial data/trends etc.

For more Information please visit the official website -> Click Here
11th August 2019, 04:41 PM
Om saii

Job Profile :-

Candidate can have a Government Jobs,.

Candidate can have a Diploma,Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?