12th May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What sort of qualification is required for being employed in navratna and maharatna companies if being Lawyer?

sir, I am in 4th semester in chanakya national law university,patna.Till now my cgpa is 6.1 in 7, this is five years integrated coarse i.e,B.A,LL.B(hons.)2012-2017. I want to know what sort of qualification is required for being employed in navratna and maharatna companies.

7th February 2017, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of qualification is required for being employed in navratna and maharatna companies if being Lawyer?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such recruitment's for the post of Lawyer in Navratna and Maharatna companies. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for getting job in Navratna and Maharatna companies.

>> You must have completed
* 10th Class
* 12th Class
* B.E/ B.Tech
* Diploma in Concerned stream
* M.E/ M.Tech
* ITI
* B.Sc
* MBBS, DNB, BAMS, MD/MS
* B.Com from a recognized university.

>> There are very less scope for the post of Lawyer in Maharatna and Navratna companies. If you don't find recruitment's based on your qualification you may apply on the basis of 12th Class.
11th August 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What sort of qualification is required for being employed in navratna and maharatna companies if being Lawyer?

I am a MCA post graduate student..I want job in navaratna company...how I approach...what is the process to approach the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?