15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited through its recruitment as a Patient Care Coordinator. I know a little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Patient Care Coordinator in this BECIL? Kindly tell me asap.

18th June 2019, 11:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited through its recruitment as a Patient Care Coordinator. I know a little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Patient Care Coordinator in this BECIL? Kindly tell me asap.

Job profile of the Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is given below:

Selected candidates should manage seating arrangements of patients in waiting areas, PRC

They should help and guide patients in a merciful manner

They should help the organization to function properly

They should also give guidance and navigational support to patients
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?