24th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Job role and pay scale of Gram Panchayat Adhikari under UPSSSC?

Respected Sir, Can I know the job role of Gram Panchayat Adhikari in UPSSSC? I have applied in UPSSSC recruitment and now I want to know about the job role as well as the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment.

29th June 2018, 09:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job role and pay scale of Gram Panchayat Adhikari under UPSSSC?

The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Committee (UPSSSC) has released the recruitment notification for 1527 Gram Panchayat Adhikari posts. The Gram Panchayat Adhikari will have some responsibilities to look for the village. The pay scale of Gram Panchayat Adhikari is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Rs. 2000/- Grade Pay.
30th June 2018, 10:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job role and pay scale of Gram Panchayat Adhikari under UPSSSC?

Job Role of Gram Panchayat Adhikari in UP:
Job roles of Gram Panchayat Adhikari in UP under various contexts are written below.

>>Community Welfare and Development Functions: Gram Panchayat Adhikari has to implement the state and central government's welfare programmes and also monitor the developmental activities undertaken by the Gram Panchayat.

>> Office Functions: As ahead of the village level bureaucracy, he should assign the duties and responsibilities to the sub staff. He should also maintain the records.

>>Co ordination Functions: He should coordinate between the various agencies and act as liaison officer for all the governmental agencies functioning at village level.

>> Election Functions: He is in- charge for the arrangement for conducting all kinds of elections.

Pay Scale:
Salary of Gram Panchayat Adhikari is 5200 - 20000 Rupees per month and grade pay is 2000 Rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?