11th August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Trainers under BPNL?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the job roles for Trainers as I have heard that BPNL is introduced a recruitment. I am going to apply for the same post in BPNL recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles. Waiting for your response!

24th March 2023, 11:32 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Job roles of Trainers under BPNL?

Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) is an organization that works towards animal husbandry and animal welfare in India. BPNL has introduced recruitment for the post of Trainers, and the job roles for Trainers under BPNL are as follows:

Providing training to farmers: Trainers under BPNL are responsible for providing training to farmers on various aspects of animal husbandry such as breed improvement, feed management, animal health management, and other related areas.

Conducting workshops: Trainers also conduct workshops for farmers and other stakeholders to educate them about the latest developments in animal husbandry and new technologies available for animal care.

Developing training modules: Trainers develop training modules and teaching aids for various training programs, which can be used by other trainers and farmers.

Monitoring and evaluation:
Trainers are responsible for monitoring the progress of farmers who have undergone training and evaluating the impact of the training programs.

Liaising with government agencies: Trainers also liaise with government agencies and other stakeholders in the animal husbandry sector to coordinate and collaborate on various training programs and initiatives.

Overall, the job of a Trainer under BPNL is to promote animal welfare and educate farmers on best practices in animal husbandry.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?