27th November 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream?

respective sir i have comleted diploma in electronics and communication i want join ongc as assistant technician (ECE) so please sir i kindly request you to send me a last 10 years ongc question paper of ECE stream on my e-mail ID:[email protected]

30th November 2014, 05:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ONGC PLACEMENT:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ONGC placement in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the questions accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to buy the ONGC exam preparation book online.

To know more about the exam visit the official website - CLICK HERE!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ONGC.zip(21.3 KB, 296 views)
File Type: zip ONGC_sample_papers.zip(249.3 KB, 422 views)
10th December 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream?

Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream?

respective sir i have completed diploma in industrial electronics .i want join ongc as assistant technician (Electronics) so please sir i kindly request you to send me a last 10 years ongc question paper of Electronics stream on my e-mail ID:[email protected]
5th June 2019, 01:03 PM
Gautam 1234

Default : Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream?

Respective sir i have completed diploma in electronics and communication i want join ongc as assistant technician (ECE) so please sir i kindly request you to send me a last 10 years ongc question paper of ECE stream on my e-mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?