22nd August 2011, 02:03 AM
challa1989

Previous 5 years Placement Papers of ONGC Exam for Mechanical stream?

dear sir/madam,
i pursued my be mechanical engineering...i need last five years ongc placement papers.....otherwise kindly let me know the topics for the placement preparation.....please

25th August 2011, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Previous 5 years Placement Papers of ONGC Exam for Mechanical stream?

dear sir/madam,
plz provide me 5 years of ongc recruitment papers for mechanical stream. my e mail id is [email protected]
29th August 2011, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Previous 5 years Placement Papers of ONGC Exam for Mechanical stream?

This is kind request to you to provide me last 3 years of ONGC recruitment paper for HR stream. My mail id is [email protected]. pls do the needful ASAP.
31st August 2011, 08:13 PM
vicky295

dear sir/madam,
plz provide me 5 years of ongc recruitment papers for mechanical stream. my e mail id is [email protected]
4th September 2011, 07:16 PM

dear sir/madam,
plz provide me 5 years of ongc recruitment papers for mechanical/production stream. my e mail id is [email protected]
5th September 2011, 10:15 AM

sir please send the ongc last five year placement paper for mechanical stream in my email id [email protected]
5th September 2011, 10:34 AM

sir please send me ongc previous five year placement paper for mechanical stream in my email id [email protected]
6th September 2011, 12:52 PM

SIR PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 2 OR 3 YEARS OLD QUESTION PAPERS FOR MECHANICAL STREAM ON MY ID [email protected] , AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
7th September 2011, 08:48 PM

please let me provide last 5 years ongc solved question papers for mechanical engg.
8th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Davidjm

Sir/Madam Kindly send me the previous 5 yrs question papers for ONGC GT Mechanical branch to my email id
8th September 2011, 03:48 PM

SIR PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 2 OR 3 YEARS OLD QUESTION PAPERS FOR MECHANICAL STREAM ON MY ID [email protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBle
10th September 2011, 12:03 AM

dear sir/madam,
plz provide me 5 years of ongc recruitment papers for mechanical stream. my e mail id is "[email protected]"
10th September 2011, 03:07 PM

dear sir/madam,
i pursued my be mechanical engineering...i need last five years ongc G.T placement papers.....otherwise kindly let me know the topics for the placement preparation.....please send those papers 2 my mail i.d [email protected].........
11th September 2011, 08:39 AM
jhakpavan123

dear sir/madam,
i pursued my be instrumentaion engg..... i need last five years ongc G.T placement papers.otherwise kindly let me know the sylabace for the placement prepration... please send to those papers my email id [email protected]
13th September 2011, 03:34 PM

i am kaushik rana pls give me last 5 years question papers of ongc for graduate tranee on my email id [email protected].

hoping quick reply.
14th September 2011, 11:15 PM

do u ppl got any reply from the concern?? if so let me know.
Kindly fwd those papers to [email protected]
15th September 2011, 12:02 AM

dear sir/madam,
15th September 2011, 07:38 PM

Sir/Madom

i need past ongc paper graduate trainees last 5 years pl. sent on [email protected] quick reply
16th September 2011, 05:05 PM
vivekks464

dear sir/madam,
vivek
16th September 2011, 05:55 PM

Sir/Madom

i need past ongc paper graduate trainees last 5 years pl. send on [email protected]
16th September 2011, 05:56 PM
vivekks464

dear sir/madam,
16th September 2011, 09:50 PM
leomahesh

Every one has requested for the question paper....

Has any one got it???????????

If so publish it here itself do that any one will get help of it/............

So if any one is having publish here....

Assp
17th September 2011, 06:36 PM
yuviking

my email id is [email protected]
20th September 2011, 06:23 PM
jatin7

please.. send me ongc exam paper for mechanical stream .

my email id is [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 05:15 PM

respected sir,how can i download ntpc,ongc question papers for mechanical engg.......
25th September 2011, 10:25 PM
anandranjan

This is kind request to you to provide me last 5 years of ONGC recruitment paper for Mechanical Technician stream. My mail id is [email protected] / [email protected] pls do the needful ASAP.

Regard's,
Anand Ranjan
27th September 2011, 10:16 PM

I applied in ongc but i don't get any exam paper so pls help me...my id is [email protected]

thanks & regards,
PARTH PATEL.
6th October 2011, 02:47 PM

Sir/Madam Kindly send me the previous 5 yrs question papers for ONGC Mechanical branch to my email id [email protected]
17th October 2011, 05:33 AM

Hi..sir/mam plz send me previous 5 yrs question papers for ongc nd ntpc mechanical branch to my email [email protected]
27th March 2012, 02:41 PM

dear sir/madam,kindly send me previous years placement papers for ongc petroleum branch to my email [email protected]
1st May 2012, 01:01 PM

sir,,,,,,kindly its my request to send me last 5 year que papers of ongc for mechanical student to my email [email protected],,,,,thanking you .
25th May 2012, 01:10 PM

hiiiiiii sir ,,,,, i from mechanical stream , i want to prepare for ongc..... plzzz send me the exam pattern of ongc and prviues 5 year papers for studying .....
my e-mail i.d. is ....... [email protected]
24th July 2012, 09:38 PM

please send me the papers at [email protected]
25th July 2012, 03:29 AM
deepraj.dhamko

pls send ongc solved question paper at [email protected]
8th August 2012, 12:32 PM

Please mail me mechanical realted papers you have @ [email protected]
Thanks!
9th August 2012, 01:32 AM

dear sir/madam,
kindly send me last 5years solved placement papers of ongc for electrical stream on my mail_id [email protected]. plzzzzzzzzz
9th August 2012, 01:37 AM

dear sir/madam,
kindly send last 5years solved placement exam question papers of ongc for electrical stream on mail_id [email protected].
9th August 2012, 08:26 PM
hrushikesh.dhone

Respected Sir ,
I am appearing for ONGC vacancies. I am recently completed my graduation from mechanical stream. So please send me the require previous question paper with answer to my mail ID [email protected]
18th August 2012, 07:27 PM

dear sir/madam,
20th August 2012, 10:19 PM
jaingarv

dear sir/madam,
plz provide me 5 years of ongc recruitment papers for mechanical/production stream. my e mail id is [email protected]
21st August 2012, 07:46 PM

Kindly sent me previous year mechanical stream ONGC recruitment papers..My email id is [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 12:39 PM

sir please mail me syllabus of mechanical engineering of ongc
23rd August 2012, 12:41 PM

sir plz mail ongc mechanical engg syllabus [email protected]
24th August 2012, 12:54 AM

sir/madam

plz send me ONGC previous year papers for mechanical to my email id [email protected]
25th August 2012, 05:53 PM

dear sir/madam,
i pursued my be mechanical engineering...i need last five years ongc placement papers.....otherwise kindly let me know the topics for the placement preparation.....please

please send me the papers
25th August 2012, 08:19 PM

dear sir/madam,
please
26th August 2012, 07:20 PM

Dear sir/madam,
Please provide me 5 years of ONGC recruitment papers for mechanical stream.
My email address is "[email protected]"
28th August 2012, 04:00 PM

need ongc mechanical previous year paper solved. Mail me at [email protected]
8th September 2012, 06:55 PM

Send me previous years ONGC placement papers for Mechanical stream...my email [email protected]
8th October 2012, 01:55 PM

need ongc mechanical previous year paper solved. Mail me at [email protected]