8th January 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years TNPSC Group 2 Exam question papers

Hello Sir/ Mam,

I have applied for TNPSC Group II Examination. So I request you to send last 5 years Group II question papers to email id.... It is very useful for my getting good marks.

9th January 2014, 12:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Last 5 years TNPSC Group 2 Exam question papers

TNPSC GROUP 2 EXAM MODEL PAPERS:

Attached some of the previous year model papers of TNPSC Group 2 exam which should help you to find out the type of questions followed in the exam and to know more on the pattern of the exam.

Do not prepare only with the question papers which is not the correct way to do. Use the previous year question papers only to find out the pattern of the exam and question flow with that start the preparation.

I have also attached some tips for preparing TNPSC exam and also some list of books which might help you to prepare for the exam.

Some of the book which are out in the online market which might help for your TNPSC Group 2 exam is as follows,

To buy CLICK HERE!!

To buy CLICK HERE!!

To buy CLICK HERE!!

To know more on other TNPSC exam latest information and to register visit - http://tnpscexams.net/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2007-tnpsc-group-ii-examination-question-paper-in-tamil.pdf(647.3 KB, 238 views)
File Type: zip TNPSC Group 1 &2.zip(4.05 MB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC preparation.pdf(11.5 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC group 2 -notification.pdf(148.8 KB, 125 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?