19th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Last few years paper and tentative dates of Food Corporation Grade III (General & Accounts)?

last 2-3 years qestion paper for food corporation exams Grade III (General & Accounts). I also not aware of the dates of it so do tell me that as well.

Related Questions:
24th December 2013, 04:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last few years paper and tentative dates of Food Corporation Grade III (General & Accounts)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last 2-3 years qestion paper for food corporation exams Grade III (General & Accounts). I also not aware of the dates of it so do tell me that as well.
FCI means Food Corporation of India , it is one of largest public sector and dealing with Food grain supply-chain management. Every year they recruit decent number of candidates for Management Trainee like General, Depot , Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering for managing the department and offices in the different regions of all over country.

Recruitment are based on zones wise :-

-North Zone
-South Zone
-East Zone
-West Zone
-North-East Zone

Each zonal level have a different type Management Trainee like General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering. Based on the need they recruit the candidates in Zonal wise. This year notification has been already released. Last Date for receipt of application was closed on 31 July 2013.

Management Trainee (General) :- You should have a completed graduate degree in any desire subject from a recognized University and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate and 55% Marks for reserved categories OR those who are completed Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ICWAI may also eligible to apply. Your age should not be crossed 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Management Trainee (Accounts) :- You should have a Associate Membership of ICWAI/Chartered Account/Company Secretary OR you should have a completed Bachelor's degree in Commerce and Full Time Post-degree MBA (Fin) from a recognized University. Your age should not be crossed 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

The Recruitment Process will be consist of Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Written Examination will comprise of Paper - I and Paper - II. Paper - I consist of General Knowledge, Reasoning, Current Affaris, Computer Awareness, General awareness. Paper - II related to their respective Subjects.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc-fci-exam-paper-solved-question-paper.pdf(1.95 MB, 2343 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?