5th January 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Details of syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade III Biological Sciences?

detail of syllabus of food corporation of india for technical grade iii biological sciences.

Related Questions:
  1. Food corporation of India Technical Grade III Biological Sciences Question Paper? What is the syllabus?
  2. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  3. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  4. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  5. Syllabus of Grade III technical staff in food corporation of India?
  6. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts?
  7. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015 -- [New]
  8. Last years question papers for FCI MT? Best books for preparation?
  9. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  10. Last 5 years question papers of FCI exam?
  11. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  12. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  13. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  14. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  15. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  16. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  17. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
12th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade III Biological Sciences?

food corporation first paper result
8th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade III Biological Sciences?

please mail me previous year question papers for biological sciences,fci
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

please mail me syllabus and previous year question papers for biological sciences,fci
[email protected]
13th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

please mail me syllabus and previous year question paper for biological sciences,fci.Nobin, [email protected]
13th March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

please mail me syllabus and previous year question papers for biological sciences,fci. Nobin.Assam. [email protected]
14th March 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

please mail me syllabus and previous year question papers for biological sciences,fci

[email protected]
17th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Please email me the previous years question papers for biological sciences, fci

[email protected]
19th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Please email me the detailed syllabus for biological sciences, fci-tech grade-3 exam, sir.
to [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT ASSISTANT GRADE THREE BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE SYLLABUS PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
27th March 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of biological sciences paper .
please send the details in my email [email protected]
29th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade 3 bio-science in [email protected]......
2nd April 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of syllabus of food corporation of India for technical grade III Biological Sciences?
5th April 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT ASSISTANT GRADE THREE BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE SYLLABUS PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
6th April 2012, 01:27 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

*FCI Assistant Grade III positions are somewhat equivalent to clerical positions in PSU banks in terms of the eligibilities required for the job and the salary offered.

*It is also for this reason, that the selection process of FCI Assistant Grade III positions are similar to the clerical positions –written test, followed by group discussion and interview.

*FCI written exam for Assistant Grade III positions consists of 60 Objective type questions from following four test sections:
i) Reasoning
ii) Data Analysis
iii) Computer awareness
iv) General Awareness/Current Affairs

FCI Assistant Grade-III Exam by Jain
price:160/-

to get more reasoning and data analysis- prefer r.s.agarwal
computer awareness and applications- prefer ravishankar.s
current affairs: take daily newspapers, see news...
and more above prepare any general books that they will be sold outside in stores....

thank you
9th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to get the syllabus of FCI technical grade 111 biological sciences
10th April 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR , I WANT TO GET PREVIOUS YRS QUESTION PAPER OF FCI TECHNICAL GRADE 3 BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE & SYLLABUS
12th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i m an agri. Graduate n i m preparing for FCI and i know about the different categories of posts in FCI. Please reply me..
23rd April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the previous years question paper and syllabus
23rd April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the syllabus and previous years question paper
23rd April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the privious question papers and syllabus
17th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi please send me the links for biological science material for FCI GRADE III TECHNICAL POST 2012
17th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hI PLEASE SEND ME THE LINKS FOR "BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE" SYLLABUS FOR FCI GRADE III 2012 @ [email protected]
18th November 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR , I WANT TO GET PREVIOUS YRS QUESTION PAPER OF FCI TECHNICAL GRADE 3 BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE & SYLLABUS

email: [email protected]
24th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, fortunately I have passed SSC paper-1 for FCI Grade 3 (Technical) and I am having paper-3(Biological Science) on 7th April' 2013. So, I m really needed it's course content, suggested books, source for getting them and last but not least previous papers as soon as possible.
Please Sir.
I m waiting for your answer so you are requested to do it as soon as possible.
thank u so much.
Akash
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?