29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Medinipur?

Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Com in Accountancy Honours. I am going to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam. I belong to Medinipur. So, I want to take coaching class for my preparation in my district. Can you please help me to search the good and reputed coaching institutes in Medinipur for this exam?

21st March 2016, 05:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Medinipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Com in Accountancy Honours. I am going to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam. I belong to Medinipur. So, I want to take coaching class for my preparation in my district. Can you please help me to search the good and reputed coaching institutes in Medinipur for this exam?
List of coaching classes to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Medinipur:-

PANASIA LEANING & SKILLS PVT. LTD, 1st Floor, Senco Jewellery, Beside Mohua Cinema Hall, Station Road, Midnapur, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR

PANASIA LEANING & SKILLS PVT. LTD, Newtown, Tarulia 1st Lane, Dhalipara, Mohishgote, PIN-700102, KOLKATA[2] Jhargram, New Bus Stand, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR

Pathfinder (Midnapore) Midnapore West Bengal, Keranitala (Near Swimming Club), Besides Mahanananda Vidyamandir, Paschim Midnapore,, Midnapore, West Bengal - , India (03222) 321222
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?