5th July 2012, 12:43 PM

For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?

Dear Sir,

I am the final year girl student of Bsc Zoo(H) student. Please advise me the following:
1. What are the entrance exam are applicable for me to get a Govt jobs?
2. What are the career course & type of entrance exam needs to apply for better jobs?

Thanks,

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  2. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  4. For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?
  5. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  6. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  7. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  8. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  9. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same? -- [New]
  10. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  13. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  14. Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?
  16. Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?
  17. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?
5th October 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?

i have completed my mba in international business management is there any entrance exam to get government job in the same field
19th March 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?

is there any govt jobs in it field ?and which r entrance exam for that?how i apply after graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?